standard architectural services:
- Programming & Feasibility Studies
client's programmatic and space needs through client and end user
surveys and workshops, site surveys, and research. Align client's
schedule and budget with project goals.
- Schematic Design
- Prepare preliminary design that establishes
the relationship of programmatic
elements, by means of diagrams and sketches. Refine project schedule,
budget and Goals.
- Design Development
develope the project design by means of plans, elevations, and
sections. Includes preliminary preparation of written specifications.
Further refinement of project budget.
- Construction Documents
- Final production of biddable construction
documents, including Contract Drawings and written Contract
Specifications. Finalization of construction budget.
- Bidding And Negotiation
- Review of Contractor proposals, and assistance
with preparation of the Contract.
- Construction Administration
- Site observation, review of contractor
submittals, evaluation of construction, and representation of Client
- Adaptive Re-Use
- the re-purposing of existing buildings has
the opportunity to change the primary function of the structure, while
retaining some of the existing architectural details that make the
- Historic Preservation
- the use of twenty-first century technologies
materials in the rebuilding and restoring important nineteenth and
twentieth century structures.
- Building Code and Zoning Evaluations
- Evaluation a project for code and zoning
compliance is invaluable for
clients performing Due Diligence and capital improvement
- Architectural visualization
- 3d architectural renderings are invaluable
tool when exploring and studying a space or a building. It allows
the client, end users and other stake holders visualize the design
before anything is ever constructed.
· Corporate office Interiors
· Commercial office developments
· Speculative office developments
· Education - K to 12
· Higher Education
· Telecommunication/Data Centers
· Health care